I must admit when I saw this last week I did not listen because the picture was intense and reminded me of something- someone perhaps. Well I braced myself this week and I am glad I listend to Bens words....I like the way he sums it all up.
How did I miss this writing post last week? It was a time. I loved what Okri says about a story not being a beginning, a middle and an end but, “an interval in the enchantment of living.” Thanks for sharing.
interesting...
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Very interesting.
ReplyDeleteSolomonsydelle and Starsew: Thanks for your comments; a clip to watch over and over.
ReplyDeleteI must admit when I saw this last week I did not listen because the picture was intense and reminded me of something- someone perhaps. Well I braced myself this week and I am glad I listend to Bens words....I like the way he sums it all up.
ReplyDeletejml: glad you came back :-)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this writing post last week? It was a time. I loved what Okri says about a story not being a beginning, a middle and an end but, “an interval in the enchantment of living.” Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat does he say in the end. I could not follow somehow.
ReplyDelete