The Road We Have Travelled

I love looking up and realizing that 36 years have passed without my really noticing because all the while we have been immersed in raising a family, in pursuing personal goals, in a sense, we have been immersed in our book of life. 

Transporting ourselves along, bumpy roads notwithstanding, gliding over the smooth tarmac, crunching through graveled throughways - With God's Grace Always.

Love has invented and reinvented us. I am so grateful for you, my wonderful life partner, for good health, and for family and friends.  We thank God for all the blessings. Thank you for a lovely birthday celebration.

And I look forward to the journey continued following the clouds, visions on the horizon, life's auditorium awaits our becoming...

"Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more."

Hana. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swallow Me

See the World, No Visa Required

Kilimanjaro