Creative Adventure: My Crafts Business

It is always like this: after you start something you discover you love, you ask yourself why did I not begin sooner?

The crafts business that I launched in November, 2020, is sprouting and stretching.  

It all began with a friend's request:  "You must do something with your penmanship!"

That led to intentional conversations...and the universe was captivated! 

God put me in the midst of people who want to create and install fresh ideas.

Three months later, cross-pollination is occurring. 

Like a bee, moving from flower to flower, trailing pollen, borrowing ideas to create new ones, 
my imagination is profiting and my creativity is soaring.  And my writing is calling me!

"...openness to experiences can sometimes be related to creativity.  After all, being creative requires doing something you have not done before.  If you are not willing to do something new, then it is hard to be creative." Read More

I have decided I am not going to ask why did I not start sooner.  "I have been on sabbatical." That is all.

I invite you to visit Mama Shujaa's Etsy Shop and have a look at what I have created.

And! I am celebrating a milestone:  my first virtual crafts workshop: A "Galentines Affair."


New adventures await. 

What have you not begun painting, writing, creating?  

Mama Shujaa xoxoxo
Follow me on IG @mamashujaa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swallow Me

See the World, No Visa Required

Kilimanjaro