Creative Start Ups

"Art Is Life...I Come To Terms With Life Through Art." - Elimo P. Njau

I love this quote for its content and for its author, a man I am blessed to know well - my father. And it is leading me to shape my reality, as I come of age. Yes there are several coming of age stories that together contribute to how I have been called to live my life - including those that have occurred while I have been on sabbatical. 

I see it as a script that is multi-layered in meaning and purpose for my life.  And any rebellious acts of my soul that I have inherited or pegged onto, I honor and trust those acts. With a robust engagement that will lead me to my deeper creative instincts and start ups.


Mama Shujaa.

Comments

  1. Well put...I needed to read this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. So glad and thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote - it speaks to me too. Weren't you lucky to have been raised by such a man? He clearly passed on his creative genes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have a way with words. This speaks directly to my core.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Swallow Me

See the World, No Visa Required

Kilimanjaro