I have not had a moment to come out to my front porch to chat.
My time-management skills have definitely been put to the test these past two weeks...
- year-end school activities and season-end soccer activities for our 10 year old.
- assisting with collecting book donations for the Books For Africa Atlanta warehouse grand opening on Thursday this week.
- preparing and sending correspondence to Kenya regarding AKPA's upcoming Kenyan Diaspora Conference and Investment Forum in August this year.
- preparing for and teaching a beginner's Kiswahili class in Atlanta this past weekend.
- assisting a friend with some PR work related to Delta's inaugural direct flight from Atlanta to Nairobi, on June 2, this year.
...all the while being a mama na mke nyumbani [mother and wife at home] and holding down my 9-5.
So, late this afternoon, when I received this video clip of a young Declan Galbraith, I thought I'd stop by, share and say Vipi Sasa [what's up]?
A beautiful voice and wonderful message.
Baadaye, na have a good week!