Take Only What You Need

I have always been one to pack too much for a trip.
I pack things I may need, just in case.
Today I ask myself: why?
I realize now...
because I am anxious about what I am leaving behind.

Pack the just-in-case suitcase NO MORE!

Envision where you are going, know what you DON'T need.
Leave it behind.
Defy the gravitational pull of
the way things were...

Soar and breakthrough to higher ground with your suitcase lighter.

unpacking = unlocking creativity.

Mama Shujaa




Comments

  1. Baggage handling at a much deeper level. #howshegotfree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My journey in self-development and enrichment really started in 2017. Can you believe I had forgotten this post...LOL! Thanks for commenting and bringing it back. My work first and foremost resides in consistency and daily affirmations.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Swallow Me

See the World, No Visa Required

Kilimanjaro