Monday, November 24, 2008

My Brown Baby, THE Space For Moms

I've been following MyBrownBaby for a few months now and I absolutely love the joint! Founder and Editor Denene Millner has a terrific sense of humor and has created a warm, inviting place where moms share wonderful tidbits about motherhood. And, from time to time she runs fabulous contests such as the one I am broadcasting here today.

This week, the give-away is a solid set of four incredible autographed books penned and illustrated by the prolific husband and wife duo, Andrea and Brian Pinkney.

One winner will receive Boycott Blues: How Rosa Parks Inspired a Nation; Duke Ellington: The Piano Prince & His Orchestra; Peggony Po: A Whale Of a Tale, and; Mim’s Christmas Jam.

Hebu (just) imagine?!

Don't delay, the contest ends at 11:59 pm EST on November 30, 2008, and with the holidays coming up, these will make wonderful gifts. Visit MyBrownBaby, enter the contest and tell them MamaShujaa sent you.

Sawa?

3 comments:

  1. Baby? You. So. Rock! Thank you for telling your fab readers about MyBrownBaby and our incredible contest--these are great books that I'm sure children (and their parents!) will enjoy!

    How do you say Thank You in Swahili?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You betcha! And I MEAN that, seriously. LOL.

    Asanta Sana is Thank You in Kiswahili.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur! Thanks so much for your comment on my post on MBB and for supporting my blog!

    ReplyDelete